Executive Producer Ken Ehrlich has revealed the next round of star-studded presenters for the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards on Sunday, Sept. 22 (8-11 p.m. ET/5-8 p.m. PT) on CBS.
With a total of 49 nominations and 10 Emmy Award wins among them, the following presenters make up some of the most honored names in television:
· Two-time winner and 15-time nominee Alec Baldwin, who is nominated for his role in NBC's 30 ROCK
· Three-time winner and nine-time nominee Bryan Cranston, who is nominated for his role in the AMC series BREAKING BAD
· Two-time winner and four-time nominee Claire Danes, who is nominated for her role in the Showtime series HOMELAND
· CBS's THE MILLERS co-stars Will Arnett, a five-time nominee, as well as two-time nominee and 2011 Emmy winner Margo Martindale, who is nominated for her role in the FX series THE AMERICANS
· Two-time Emmy Award winner and seven-time nominee Andre Braugher, who stars in the FOX comedy BROOKLYN NINE-NINE
· Three-time nominee Jimmy Kimmel, whose ABC late-night series JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE is nominated
· Four-time nominee Sofia Vergara, who is nominated for her role in the ABC comedy MODERN FAMILY
They join previously announced presenters Diahann Carroll, Matt Damon, Emily Deschanel, Zooey Deschanel, Michael Douglas, Anna Faris, Tina Fey, Allison Janney, Amy Poehler and Kerry Washington.
The 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards will be hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, who also serves as a producer on the telecast.