|Photo: Kent Smith/CBS|
UNDER THE DOME was Monday's dominant program in viewers, adults 18-49 and adults 25-54, according to Nielsen preliminary live plus same day ratings.
At 10 p.m., UNDER THE DOME was first in viewers (11.08m), adults 25-54 (3.7/09) and adults 18-49 (2.7/08). UNDER THE DOME was the night's #1 broadcast in viewers, adults 25-54 and adults 18-49. UNDER THE DOME beat NBC and ABC combined in viewers (vs. 6.15m, +80%), adults 25-54 (vs. 2.4/06, +54%) and adults 18-49 (vs. 2.0/06, +35%) and averaged 3.3 million viewers more than the night's closest competitor (THE BACHELORETTE).
From ABC Family:
At 8 p.m., SWITCHED AT BIRTH once again ranked as cable TV's #1 scripted telecast in the hour across Adults 18-34 (618,000/0.9 rating), Women 18-34 (469,000/1.4 rating), Adults 18-49 (943,000/0.7 rating), Women 18-49 (703,000/1.1 rating), Viewers 12-34 (950,000/1.0 rating) and Females 12-34 (782,000/1.7 rating).
· SWITCHED AT BIRTH registered significant increases over its summer season premiere in key categories, including by 29% in Adults 18-34 (618,000 vs. 479,000), by 10% in Adults 18-49 (943,000 vs. 855,000) and by 14% in Viewers 12-34 (950,000 vs. 835,000).
At 9 o'clock, THE FOSTERS headed into next week's season finale posting series highs for the 2nd consecutive week in Adults 18-34 (686,000/1.0 rating), Women 18-34 (548,000/1.6 rating) and Viewers 12-34 (1.21 million/1.3 rating), for the 3rd straight week in Females 12-34 (1.06 million/2.3 rating), and delivered its #2 telecast on record in Adults 18-49 (938,000/0.7 rating) and Women 18-49 (755,000/1.2 rating)
· Summer to date, THE FOSTERS is pacing as cable TV's #1 new series in Viewers 12-34 (1.28 million/1.3 rating) and Females 12-34 (1.06 million/2.3 rating).
· THE FOSTERS stood as Monday's #1 TV telecast for the 5th consecutive week in Female Teens (514,000/4.4 rating) and was the #2 scripted cable TV telecast for the 3rd week in a row in Females 12-34.
· THE FOSTERS qualified as cable TV's #2 telecast in the hour in Women 18-34 and key Millennials.
· THE FOSTERS recorded strong gains in core demos week to week, most notably by 12% in Adults 18-34 (686,000 vs. 621,000), by 10% in Viewers 12-34 (1.21 million vs. 1.10 million) and by 11% in Females 12-34 (1.06 million vs. 954,000).
Last night's season finales of VH1's hit series LOVE & HIP HOP: ATLANTA and original scripted series HIT THE FLOOR proved that summer ratings soar as the drama unfolds.
HIT THE FLOOR averaged a series high 1.7 in the Adult 18-49, a 2.5 in the Women 18-49 demo and a 3.4 in the Women 18-34 demo. HIT THE FLOOR continues to be the #1 new scripted series of the summer on cable among Adults 18-49. During the week of July 22nd the series was #1 among Adults 18-49 and #1 with W18-49 among basic cable dramas.
The series finale episode at 9 p.m. drew in 2.6 million total viewers to VH1. When combined with the 11 p.m. encore episode, over 3.9 million total viewers tuned in to see how it would end for the Devil Girls this season.
HIT THE FLOOR was the #4 most show social show in all of TV last night and it was the #8 most tweeted show in all of TV during the week of July 22nd according to SocialGuide.
HIT THE FLOOR explores the sexy world of professional basketball and the dancers who make the fans (and players) go wild. The Los Angeles Devils are the number one team in the league. When the arena lights go on all of Hollywood comes out to support the million dollar players. But in this city these men share the fame, adrenalin, money, sex and power with their dancers, the Devil Girls. The second season of "Hit the Floor" will air in 2014.
The cast includes: Dean Cain, Kimberly Elise, Charlotte Ross, Taylour Paige, Logan Browning, Valery Ortiz, Katherine Bailess, Jonathan McDaniel, McKinley Freeman, Rob Riley and Don Stark.