HLN, the host network of the annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy® Awards show, now in its 40th year, presented live from The Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles on Sunday, June 16, 8-10 p.m., ET/PT, today announces, some of its star-studded line-up of presenters.
This year’s presenters will include some of the biggest names in television, past, present and future including Steve Harvey, Betty White, Wayne Brady, Alex Trebek, Todd Newton and the newest additions to daytime TV, Bethenny Frankel and Kris Jenner. In addition, Betty White will present Game Show Icon Monty Hall and Wayne Brady will present Legendary Producer Bob Stewart with this year’s Lifetime Achievement Awards. THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS’ hot, young stars Max Ehrich, Bryton James and Hunter King are also tapped to present with Corbin Bernsen and Jess Walton confirmed to introduce the “in memoriam” tribute.
More information will be announced in the coming weeks including hosts, additional presenters and show content.
2013 marks the landmark 40th anniversary of the Daytime Emmy® Awards, representing four decades of achievement within the Daytime Community. The theme of past, present and future will be a defining constant throughout this year’s monumental telecast honoring this special anniversary.
Last month, it was announced HLN would return as the host network of the annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy® Awards show by Scot Safon, Executive Vice President & General Manager, HLN, and Malachy Wienges, Chairman, National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
Viewer integration will be part of the presentation with featured segments on air and online at HLNtv.com. The 40th annual Daytime Emmy Awards is produced by LocoDistro; Gabriel Gornell is founder and the show’s executive producer; David Michaels is co-executive producer of the show and senior executive director, The Daytime Emmy® Awards; Dave Levine is co-executive producer of the show and executive producer of HLN's "Showbiz Tonight."
- Daytime Television at the Smithsonian on WE LOVE SOAPS TV -- Susan Lucci, Alex Trebek, Phil & Kathy Baker, John Gray and Malachy G. Wienges
- Daytime Emmy Awards Nominations: THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS Leads With 23
- Drama Performer Pre-Nominations Announced For 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards
- 40th Annual Daytime Entertainment Creative Arts Emmy Awards Will Be Held On June 14
- Monty Hall & Bob Stewart To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award At Daytime Emmys. It's Time To Recognize Soap Opera Contributors Again.
- HLN To Air Daytime Emmy Awards On June 16
- Smithsonian Partners With The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
Corbin Bernsen, Jess Walton, Betty White, Max Ehrich, Alex Trebek, Bryton James & Hunter King Among Daytime Emmy Presenters
Posted by Roger Newcomb