GENERAL HOSPITAL has confirmed that Roger Howarth, Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson will all be back on the ABC soap opera beginning May 10th. They will be playing new characters and not their ONE LIFE TO LIVE characters (Todd, John and Starr).
"Exciting storylines full of mystery and intrigue are planned to usher in the return of these actors that will lead to the answer of one of the most asked questions in Port Charles," said a spokesperson.
Howarth was still on the set of Prospect Park's ONE LIFE TO LIVE on Monday when We Love Soaps visited.
TV Guide Magazine reported last month that GH head writer Ron Carlivati was devising clever ways to work around the actor's return.
Would you like to see the actors play recast characters from GENERAL HOSPITAL's past? Alderson as Serena Baldwin, for example. Or brand new characters? Share your thoughts in our Comments section.
- Big Ratings For GENERAL HOSPITAL 50th Anniversary
- GENERAL HOSPITAL Trending Again, Emme Rylan Debuts
- ONE LIFE TO LIVE First Week Day-by-Day Preview [SPOILER ALERT]
- ONE LIFE TO LIVE New Episodes Preview (Video)
- Bethany Watson To Guest Star On ONE LIFE TO LIVE
- Rapper RiFF RaFF Makes ONE LIFE TO LIVE Cameo
- Prospect Park/TOLN News Hub