Jeff Kwatinetz, Chairman and CEO of Prospect Park, has reached out to We Love Soaps and soap fans everywhere with a very satisfying denial of the Brians Frons-TOLN rumors.
"Brian frons and abc cancelled the soaps. As the people trying to save them, why on earth would we ever work with him?!?!" Kwatinetz wrote in an email.
We dubbed him "The Grim Reaper of Soaps" back in 2010, and are happy to report Brian Frons is not associated with the new versions of ALL MY CHILDREN and ONE LIFE TO LIVE.
- LAW SUIT: A View Through the Looking Glass at the Prospect Park vs. ABC Lawsuit
- Prospect Park Sues ABC For $25M Over ONE LIFE TO LIVE & ALL MY CHILDREN Licensing Agreement
- OUT: Grim Reaper of Soaps Brian Frons Leaves ABC Disney (Fired?); Scythe Passed to Unscripted Advocate Vicki Dummer; What is Times Square Studios?
- Brian Frons: I "pre-entered the witness protection program"
- Brian Frons: Never imagined "I’d be the guy to take two of the shows off"
- CLASSIC CLIP: Brian Frons plays God on SANTA BARBARA (1989)
- FLASHBACK: Brian Frons Has Ideas for Daytime 1982