GENERAL HOSPITAL registered solid double-digit percent increases year to year across target demos, including by 25% in Total Viewers (2.79 million vs. 2.24 million), by 23% in Women 18-49 (660,000 vs. 538,000) and by 27% in Women 25-54 (918,000 vs. 722,000).
* Friday's kick-off of the Nurses' Ball ranked as the series' most-watched telecast in 6 weeks in Women 18-49 (718,000/1.1 rating - since 2/18/13).
* On ABC.com, the anniversary week amassed 2.1 million page views, up by a massive 77% over the prior two weeks.
* On Twitter, GENERAL HOSPITAL was the week's #5 most-tweeted TV series, accumulating 114,000 tweets between social activity on ABC and SOAPnet.
Source: NTI, U.S. ratings, week of 4/1/13, Live + Same Day. ABC.com: Omniture page views. Social Media: SocialGuide, ranked among regular cable/broadcast series (excludes sports, specials).
- #GH50 Trending During East Coast Broadcast Of GENERAL HOSPITAL; Twitter Domination Continues
- GENERAL HOSPITAL Trending Again, Emme Rylan Debuts (April 11 West Coast Spoilers)