Soaps in Depth is reporting that ALL MY CHILDREN Emmy-winner David Canary (Adam/Stuart) will be part of the soap's new version set to debut online this spring.
In Depth also hears that AMC will have a heavy emphasis on a group of high school characters and that the series will be set five years from the moment JR readied to start shooting beloved Pine Valley citizens in the ABC finale. The re-launched AMC will supposedly start off with Adam and Dixie's son waking up from a coma (played by an actor other than Jacob Young, who is now starring in THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL).
- ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE To Begin Production On February 25
- ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE Set to Premiere Digitally on Hulu, Hulu Plus & iTunes
- NEP 'Building Studios In An Old Factory In Connecticut' For ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE
- Michael E. Knight: 'I Firmly Believe Tad Is Going To Be Walking Through Pine Valley In Short Order At Some Point'
- Susan Lucci To Make Appearance In New ALL MY CHILDREN
INTERVIEWS: AMC Cast Red Carpet Lynn Herring (Part 2) OLTL Stamford Robin Mattson Kristian Alfonso
CASTING NEWS: Darin Brooks joining B&B Michael Nader returns to AMC Hunter Tylo leaving B&B Samantha Logan joins GH
UPFRONTS: NBC FOX Univision Telemundo ABC CBS TBS/TNT CW USA
Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Jeanne Cooper dead at 84 - Tribute planned
Schedule change for ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE