Prospect Park has now put most key pieces in place and is ready to publicly acknowledge its plans, likely later today. The company behind USA hit Royal Pains inked deals with SAG-AFTRA and DGA for the soaps’ production in December. I hear Prospect Park reached out to WGA a couple of weeks ago and is awaiting a response. Filming is eyed to begin next month in Stamford, CT, with the producers already signing executive producers and actors, including AMC’s Vincent Irizarry. Prospect Park’s plans also have received the blessing of Agnes Nixon, creator of both All My Children and One Life To Live.UPDATE:
- Message From Jeff Kwatinetz and Frank Rich; Financing In Place - ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE Begin Production In February
- Agnes Nixon Releases Statement Confirming Return Of ALL MY CHILDREN And ONE LIFE TO LIVE
- Agnes Nixon Pledges 'To Do Everything In Our Power To Make The Shows Live Up To Your Expecations'
- ALL MY CHILDREN Premiered 43 Years Ago (photos/interviews/features)
- Debbi Morgan & Darnell Williams Join New ALL MY CHILDREN