Jordi Vilasuso will reprise his role as Griffin Castillo on Prospect Park's ALL MY CHILDREN. The show plans on starting production in February.
Vilasuso joins a cast that so far includes Darnell Williams (Jesse Hubbard), Debbi Morgan (Angie Hubband), Vincent Irizarry (David Hayward) and Lindsay Hartley (Cara Castillo).
Daytime Confidential is reporting a deal has been reached between Prospect Park and the Writers Guild of America (WGA). Look for writer announcements very soon.
- ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE Begin Production In February, Financing In Place - Message From Jeff Kwatinetz and Rich Frank
- The Online Network (TOLN) ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE Hub
- Agnes Nixon Releases Statement Confirming Return Of ALL MY CHILDREN And ONE LIFE TO LIVE
- Agnes Nixon Pledges 'To Do Everything In Our Power To Make The Shows Live Up To Your Expecations'
- ALL MY CHILDREN Premiered 43 Years Ago (photos/interviews/features)
- Debbi Morgan & Darnell Williams Join New ALL MY CHILDREN
- Vincent Irizarry Signs On For New ALL MY CHILDREN
INTERVIEWS: AMC Cast Red Carpet Lynn Herring (Part 2) OLTL Stamford Robin Mattson Kristian Alfonso
CASTING NEWS: Darin Brooks joining B&B Michael Nader returns to AMC Hunter Tylo leaving B&B Samantha Logan joins GH
UPFRONTS: NBC FOX Univision Telemundo ABC CBS TBS/TNT CW USA
Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Jeanne Cooper dead at 84 - Tribute planned
Schedule change for ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE