The daytime soap opera ratings are coming in for the week of November 26-30, 2012.
ABC was Daytime's #1 network for the 12th consecutive week in Women 18-34 (0.6 rating / 214,000 - tied), and was #1 for the 8th straight week in Women 18-49 (0.9 rating / 569,000 - tied).
GENERAL HOSPITAL ranked as the #1 program in Daytime for the 3rd consecutive week in Women 18-34 (0.7 rating/243,000 - tied), and for the 8th time in the previous 9 weeks overall.
GENERAL HOSPITAL surged over year-ago levels in key measures, including by 20% in Total Viewers (2.75 million vs. 2.30 million), driven by the considerable 40% jump in Women 18-34 (243,000 vs. 174,000).
THE VIEW tied GENERAL HOSPITAL as Daytime's #1 program in Women 18-34 (0.7 rating/247,000), and placed a strong #2 in Women 18-49 (1.0 rating/635,000).
Total Viewers (versus Last Week/Last Year)
1. THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS 4,376,000 (-2,000/-47,000)
2. THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL 3,280,000 (+74,000/+197,000)
3. GENERAL HOSPITAL 2,751,000 (-8,000/+447,000)
4. DAYS OF OUR LIVES 2,337,000 (-10,000/-122,000)
All four shows went up in Women 18-49 viewers.
- THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL Photo Book, DVD Released In November
- Stefano DiMera's Many DAYS OF OUR LIVES Deaths
- 6 Memorable Athlete Soap Opera Cameos
- 30 Dynamic Duos of Daytime Soaps: The Complete List