To celebrate 25 years on the air, B&B is publishing "Becoming Bold & Beautiful: 25 Years of Making the World's Most Popular Daytime Soap Opera." It will be available for sale beginning November 13 wherever books are sold.
Travel back in time to the inception of the series in 1987 through the present day with more than 200 photographs featuring cast and crew on Stage 31 of CBS Television City in Los Angeles, and on location in Malibu, Cabo San Lucas, and Aspen.
· See how the series creators, the Bell family, mirror the fictional Forrester family
· View CGI images used to create Brooke and Thomas’s berry-induced hallucination on a South Pacific island
· See how holiday scenes are created at the Forrester’s sumptuous Beverly Hills home
· Follow the show as it revisits Los Angeles’s Skid Row to pick up a story line that highlights the issue of homelessness
· Celebrate actress Darlene Conley’s portrayal of Sally Spectra for nearly 20 years
Meanwhile, a new 4-disc DVD, "The Bold And The Beautiful: How It All Began," will be released on November 5.
The collection includes the first 16 episodes of the series that debuted in March 1987. The Region 1 disc has a run-time of 87 minutes.
- THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL's John McCook on the Death of Stephanie and Exit of Susan Flannery
- Susan Flannery Leaving THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL: Exit Plan Revealed For Stephanie Forrester
- Heather Tom's RENOVATION UNSCRIPTED Coming Soon To HGTV
- 30 Dynamic Duos of Daytime