As announced during last week's show, the fusion dance that the seven remaining couples will perform are:
* Apolo Ohno and partner Karina Smirnoff will dance the Cha Cha/Paso Doble
* Emmitt Smith and partner Cheryl Burke will dance the Rumba/Samba
* Gilles Marini (SWITCHED AT BIRTH) and partner Peta Murgatroyd will dance the Tango/Samba
* Kelly Monaco (GENERAL HOSPITAL) and partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy will dance the Foxtrot/Cha Cha
* Kirstie Alley and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy will dance the Quickstep/Samba
* Melissa Rycroft and partner Tony Dovolani will dance the Tango/Cha Cha
* Shawn Johnson and partner Derek Hough will dance the Tango/Paso Doble
Monday night's show also includes the season's second "AT&T Spotlight Performance," featuring some of the Utah's best young dancers. The ten featured dancers are between the ages of 15-18 and represent the future of ballroom dancing. Pro dancer Mark Ballas, who teaches in Utah during every off season, is choreographing this incredible piece to the hit song, "She Wolf," by David Guetta featuring Sia. Pro dancer Chelsie Hightower, who is from Utah, will also perform in the piece. The performance promises powerful choreography, a fusion of ballroom, hip-hop and contemporary dancing - and a look at what the future has in store!
Hosted by Emmy Award winner Tom Bergeron (and Brooke Burke-Charvet, the celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which will be judged by renowned Ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.
Viewers may cast their votes for their favorite teams via phone on Monday night during and up to 60 minutes after the DANCING WITH THE STARS: ALL-STAR performance shows. AT&T customers may also vote by texting the word "VOTE" and entering the number that corresponds to the team they want to support (message and data rates may apply). Online voting at www.ABC.com is open from the start of each episode on the East Coast and closes at 8:00 a.m., PT/11:00 a.m., ET on Tuesday mornings.
Additionally, fans can now vote on Facebook www.facebook.com/dancingwiththestars. A custom Facebook app sponsored by AT&T will let fans vote, share who they voted for and why, as well as see who friends voted for. They can also access the "After Party: Dancing with the Stars" live stream, the DWTS Social Buzz page, and the AT&T Spotlight Performance and Casting Call from the app.