In celebration of the show’s 25th anniversary, THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL is publishing "Becoming Bold & Beautiful: 25 Years of Making the World’s Most Popular Daytime Soap Opera" (ISBN: 9781402272141; NOVEMBER 2012; $34.99 U.S.; Hardcover with Jacket; Television).
Travel back in time to the inception of the series in 1987 through the present day with more than 200 photographs featuring cast and crew on Stage 31 of CBS Television City in Los Angeles, and on location in Malibu, Cabo San Lucas, and Aspen.
· See how the series creators, the Bell family, mirror the fictional Forrester family
· View CGI images used to create Brooke and Thomas’s berry-induced hallucination on a South Pacific island
· See how holiday scenes are created at the Forrester’s sumptuous Beverly Hills home
· Follow the show as it revisits Los Angeles’s Skid Row to pick up a story line that highlights the issue of homelessness
· Celebrate actress Darlene Conley’s portrayal of Sally Spectra for nearly 20 years
In 2011, THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL received its third consecutive Emmy® award for “Outstanding Daytime Drama Series”. Additionally, THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL was named the Most Popular Daytime Soap Currently on TV by Guinness World Records®. B&B is the most watched daytime drama series in the world, seen daily by more than 35 million people in over 100 countries.
For more information visit sourcebooks.com.
INTERVIEWS: Kin Shriner Lynn Herring (Part 2) Danna García Robin Mattson Kristian Alfonso
CASTING NEWS: Darin Brooks joining B&B Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R Hunter Tylo leaving B&B
Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Jeanne Cooper dead at 84 - Tribute planned
Catch up on ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE - Updated AMC/OLTL spoilers