|Charlene Tilton, Joan Van Ark & Ted Shackelford|
According to TV Guide Magazine, Shackelford (currently starring in THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS) and Van Ark (winner of an Indie Soap Award earlier this year for her work in PRETTY) will be on for a three-episode arc. No word if their all-grown-up twins, Bobby and Betsy, will be joining them.
As we mentioned in our Today in Soap History daily column, Van Ark made her DALLAS debut on September 23, 1978, opposite David Ackroyd's Gary. Shackelford was the second actor to play Gary, debuting on December 20, 1979.
Gary and Valene's daughter, Lucy, appeared in the first season of the new DALLAS. Actress Charlene Tilton will be back for Season 2 which premieres January 28. You can also catch her on the new season of DEVANITY starting in January.
- INTERVIEW: From Theater to TV to the Web - Joan Van Ark
- DALLAS Starts Production on Second Season - A Look At What Lies Ahead
- DALLAS Returns January 28, 2013 For Season 2
- Judith Light Joins DALLAS
- Nicollette Sheridan Would Return To Knots Landing & Would Love To Stir Things Up In Dallas