Newcomer Redaric Williams (pictured, right), an international model who recently became the face of Carling Black Label in South Africa, will play the new role of Tyler Douglas. Tyler is the brother of attorney Leslie Michaelson, played by Angell Conwell. An audition video was online for a bit but taken down after it was discovered and widely reported by fans and the press.
Lamon Archey (left), another model making the transition to the small screen, will play another new character, Mason.
Both will start showing up around the athletic club and the coffee house in November.
Check out a couple of sexy photos of Williams and Archey below as well as Archey's "My Creative Recreation" video and a Williams' demo:
- Lindsay Bushman Out At THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS; HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS' Hunter Haley King Is The New Summer
- Jerry Douglas Visiting THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
- HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS' Robert Adamson Joins THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
- Debbi Morgan Leaving THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS & Other Casting News
- Genie Francis Leaving THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
- Melody Thomas Scott on Working With Clint Eastwood (and John Wayne)
- Marcy Rylan Leaving THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV: THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS at The Paley Center - Kate Linder, Doug Davidson, Melody Thomas Scott & Kristoff St. John
- Jill Farren Phelps Reveals Her Plans For The Young and the Restless
- WATCH: Melody Thomas Scott, Michelle Stafford and Katherine Kelly Lang Makeup Free on THE TALK