Just days after the show’s launch, ARROW stars Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen), Katie Cassidy (Laurel Lance) and Willa Holland (Thea Queen) appeared at the show’s panel session and unveiled an exclusive, action-packed highlight reel created specifically for NYCC, featuring a sneak peek at footage from the show’s first nine episodes.
Highlights of the first-look footage included glimpses of upcoming ARROW villains and allies, including several luminaries from the DC Universe:
* Well Dressed Man (John Barrowman – TORCHWOOD, DR. WHO) in a clandestine meeting with Moira Queen (series star Susanna Thompson)
* Deadshot (Michael Rowe), one of the most deadly assassins in the DC Universe, takes aim at Oliver and his family
* Deathstroke (Jeffrey Robinson – HUMAN TARGET), the masked Terminator who shares a secret history with Oliver
* China White (Kelly Hu – X2, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES), the lethal and seductive mercenary able to match Oliver Queen punch for punch
* The Huntress Helena Bertinelli (Jessica De Gouw), who lurks in the shadows to dispense her own form of justice
Tune in to episode 2 of Arrow next Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.