GENERAL HOSPITAL Emmy nominee Kirsten Storms, who left the soap and the role of Maxie last year for medical reasons, reported back to work on Tuesday.
"Happy Back to Work Day!!!! YAY!!" Storms tweeted. "Bag packed. Off to work. #excitement with a photo of her name on the script.
Co-star Jason Thompson (Patrick) tweeted, "I'm excited about getting back to work today. A healthy chunk is because @teenystweeting is back!! (but shh, we know how her head can swell)."
Storms will first air on September 5.
- DIRTY SOAP REVELATION: Kirsten Storms is Sick, Illness is Called "Endometriosis" (Recasting as Maxie on GENERAL HOSPITAL Explained)
- Kirsten Storms: 'Fingers crossed you'll see more of me after the New Year!'
- Kirsten Storms On Her Way Back To GENERAL HOSPITAL; On Air Late February
- UPDATE: Health Care Debate Boosts Discussion of Endometriosis; Kirsten Storms Fans Continue to Share, Pray, Wait
- GENERAL HOSPITAL's Jen Lilley: Because of unforeseen circumstances, I am staying as Maxie
- Kirsten Storms Returning To GENERAL HOSPITAL; Jen Lilley Thanks Her Fans In Video Message
- Kirsten Storms: Jen Lilley Bashers Not 'Supportive Fans of Mine'