"Happy Back to Work Day!!!! YAY!!" Storms tweeted. "Bag packed. Off to work. #excitement with a photo of her name on the script.
Co-star Jason Thompson (Patrick) tweeted, "I'm excited about getting back to work today. A healthy chunk is because @teenystweeting is back!! (but shh, we know how her head can swell)."
Storms will first air on September 5.
- DIRTY SOAP REVELATION: Kirsten Storms is Sick, Illness is Called "Endometriosis" (Recasting as Maxie on GENERAL HOSPITAL Explained)
- Kirsten Storms: 'Fingers crossed you'll see more of me after the New Year!'
- Kirsten Storms On Her Way Back To GENERAL HOSPITAL; On Air Late February
- UPDATE: Health Care Debate Boosts Discussion of Endometriosis; Kirsten Storms Fans Continue to Share, Pray, Wait
- GENERAL HOSPITAL's Jen Lilley: Because of unforeseen circumstances, I am staying as Maxie
- Kirsten Storms Returning To GENERAL HOSPITAL; Jen Lilley Thanks Her Fans In Video Message
- Kirsten Storms: Jen Lilley Bashers Not 'Supportive Fans of Mine'