But I would prefer that someone play Maxie and be playing Maxie well to keep the character relevant and in the soap world still, because it doesn’t take much for a character to die off and for somebody else to come in and be in a front-burner storyline. I was definitely sad that I could not be there when Kimberly McCullough (Robin) was leaving during that storyline.
I don’t know that I would call the people who bashed Jen Lilley supportive fans of mine, because I think those are the people who probably were the first ones to turn around when I got sick and possibly start spreading rumors or lies and saying bad things about me on the Internet. I am grateful that they brought somebody in who could do such a great job of keeping Maxie on the canvas, and never in a million years would I have wanted her to feel like people were sticking up for me, by saying bad things to her.
The new issue of Digest is on newsstands now.
- DIRTY SOAP REVELATION: Kirsten Storms is Sick, Illness is Called "Endometriosis" (Recasting as Maxie on GENERAL HOSPITAL Explained)
- Kirsten Storms: 'Fingers crossed you'll see more of me after the New Year!'
- Kirsten Storms On Her Way Back To GENERAL HOSPITAL; On Air Late February
- UPDATE: Health Care Debate Boosts Discussion of Endometriosis; Kirsten Storms Fans Continue to Share, Pray, Wait
- GENERAL HOSPITAL's Jen Lilley: Because of unforeseen circumstances, I am staying as Maxie
- Kirsten Storms Back To GENERAL HOSPITAL? - Kirsten Storms Returning To GENERAL HOSPITAL; Jen Lilley Thanks Her Fans In Video Message