Emmy-nominated web series THE BAY aired its Season 2 finale in May but is keeping busy this summer including a big fundraising day on Friday, July 20. Here are some of the things in the works:
1. Last weekend the show did a"sexy" shoot with 8 hunks of The Bay (Kristos Andrews, Derrell Whitt, Scott Bailey, Ignacio Serricchio, Vincent de Paul, Brody Hutlzer and Rib Hillis) and on Friday the show is going to launch new merchandise in our CafePress store of the men including magnets, mousepads, calendar, etc.
2. The show's Season 3 Indie Go Go campaign will be launching... with new perks!
3. Any new members who join the fanclub on that day will get a $5.00 discount :)
4. For $21.99, the show is going to release a complete 2 disc box set of Season 2 in its entirety - All 4 chapters.
5. The show is opening a new eBay store where it will have exclusive items available for the highest bidder.
THE BAY has also teased the announcement of some "big news" about a partnership with another respected production company.
For more on THE BAY, visit thebaytheseries.com.
INTERVIEWS: Kin Shriner Lynn Herring (Part 2) Danna García Robin Mattson Kristian Alfonso
CASTING NEWS: Darin Brooks joining B&B Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R Hunter Tylo leaving B&B
Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Jeanne Cooper dead at 84 - Tribute planned
Catch up on ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE - Updated AMC/OLTL spoilers