Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your support. You've been tremendous and I feel super blessed and super gracious and I just thought you all deserved a huge thanks from me personally. I wish I could meet all of you. I wish I could hug all of you and I just wanted to say thank you for making my departure from GH easier.
Even though I'm crying they're happy tears, they're tears of gratitude and you guys have been amazing and I just thank you so much for trying to trend #WeLoveJenLilley. That's really sweet. So, thank you guys and I will keep you posted with everything I'm working on...knock on wood, things will start happening. Thank you so much. Bye.
Watch the video message from Lilley below:
Lilley's final episode is scheduled for Friday, August 10. Storms is set to return to work on August 20.
- DIRTY SOAP REVELATION: Kirsten Storms is Sick, Illness is Called "Endometriosis" (Recasting as Maxie on GENERAL HOSPITAL Explained)
- Kirsten Storms: 'Fingers crossed you'll see more of me after the New Year!'
- Kirsten Storms On Her Way Back To GENERAL HOSPITAL; On Air Late February
- UPDATE: Health Care Debate Boosts Discussion of Endometriosis; Kirsten Storms Fans Continue to Share, Pray, Wait
- GENERAL HOSPITAL's Jen Lilley: Because of unforeseen circumstances, I am staying as Maxie
- Kirsten Storms Back To GENERAL HOSPITAL?