Currently airing Wednesdays at 9 p.m. (ET/PT), TNT's DALLAS marks the return to Southfork of J.R., Bobby and Sue Ellen Ewing, who bring with them their arsenal of secrets, schemes and betrayals. This time, they’re joined by the next generation of Ewings, who take ambition and deception to a new level.
The series stars Josh Henderson as John Ross, the son of J.R. and Sue Ellen Ewing; Jesse Metcalfe as Christopher , Bobby’s adopted son; Jordana Brewster as Elena Ramos, John Ross’ girlfriend; Julie Gonzalo as Rebecca Sutter, Christopher’s wife; and Brenda Strong as Bobby’s wife, Ann. They are joined by the original series’ iconic stars: Patrick Duffy as Bobby Ewing, Linda Gray as Sue Ellen Ewing and Larry Hagman&nbs p;as J.R. Ewing.
"DALLAS has been a success for us on every level: pitch-perfect writing, smart directing and buzz-worthy performances by a new generation of stars and their iconic counterparts," said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TNT, TBS and Turner Classic Movies (TCM).
"With DALLAS' top-flight ratings, robust growth through time-shifted viewing and the extensive online buzz, it's clear the Ewings of Southfork have once again captured the imagination of viewers.”
DALLAS comes to TNT from Warner Horizon Television, with writer Cynthia Cidre and Michael M. Robin serving as executive producers. Shot on location in the title city, Dallas was developed by Cidre and created by David Jacobs.
DALLAS scored cable's #1 scripted series premiere for the year-to-date for its June 13 debut, drawing 7.8 million viewers in Live + 3 for the two-hour launch. The show's first two weeks have averaged 6.9 million viewers in Live + 3, with Live + 7 data still to be counted. DALLAS is averaging 2.1 million adults 18-49 and 2.8 million adults 25-54 for the season-to-date.
- TNT To Air Five-Hour DALLAS Marathon Including New Episode On July 4
- DALLAS Is A Hit! 6.9 Million Tune In To Watch Premiere!
- YEAR OF THE SOAP: Kevin Mulcahy Jr. Reviews Two-Hour DALLAS Premiere and Critiques the Critic
- TNT to Launch Post-Episode Webshows for DALLAS and FALLING SKIES
- TNT and Jetblue Team Up: Special DALLAS Content On Flights!
- WATCH: New DALLAS Extended Promo
- DALLAS Is Back: A Look At The Characters
- TNT Reveals Cast Behind DALLAS Shower Curtain
- DALLAS Star Charlene Tilton Joins DEVANITY!