DALLAS fell from 6.9 million viewers in its much-hyped debut to 4.8 million total viewers this week. Despite the drop, it was still cables No. 1 show on Wednesday night.
Meanwhile, in the Adults 18-49 demo, the show only dipped 16 percent, while in the 18-34 demo it actually rose 14 percent week-to-week.
- RESULTS: Primetime Soap of the Week Poll (June 10-16, 2012); DALLAS No. 1
- DALLAS Is A Hit! 6.9 Million Tune In To Watch Premiere!
- YEAR OF THE SOAP: Kevin Mulcahy Jr. Reviews Two-Hour DALLAS Premiere and Critiques the Critic
- TNT to Launch Post-Episode Webshows for DALLAS and FALLING SKIES
- TNT and Jetblue Team Up: Special DALLAS Content On Flights!
- WATCH: New DALLAS Extended Promo
- DALLAS Is Back: A Look At The Characters
- TNT Reveals Cast Behind DALLAS Shower Curtain
- DALLAS Star Charlene Tilton Joins DEVANITY!
INTERVIEWS: AMC Cast Red Carpet Lynn Herring (Part 2) OLTL Stamford Robin Mattson Kristian Alfonso
CASTING NEWS: Darin Brooks joining B&B Michael Nader returns to AMC Hunter Tylo leaving B&B Samantha Logan joins GH
UPFRONTS: NBC FOX Univision Telemundo ABC CBS TBS/TNT CW USA
Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Jeanne Cooper dead at 84 - Tribute planned
Schedule change for ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE