|Photo Credit: Mark Seliger|
Competitively, TNT was #1 for the night among basic cable networks, with a 3.7 metered-market household rating. DALLAS also outperformed all broadcast network programs head-to-head from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. On the demo front, DALLAS drew 1,926,000 adults 18-49 and 2,482,000 adults 25-54.
- YEAR OF THE SOAP: Kevin Mulcahy Jr. Reviews Two-Hour DALLAS Premiere and Critiques the Critic
- TNT to Launch Post-Episode Webshows for DALLAS and FALLING SKIES
- TNT and Jetblue Team Up: Special DALLAS Content On Flights!
- WATCH: New DALLAS Extended Promo
- DALLAS Is Back: A Look At The Characters
- TNT Reveals Cast Behind DALLAS Shower Curtain
- DALLAS Star Charlene Tilton Joins DEVANITY!