Nick at Nite will treat viewers to a special preview of its original primetime soap opera, HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS with a sneak peek of its debut episode beginning Monday, June 11, encoring every night at 9 p.m. ET/PT through Friday, June 15, and leading into the series premiere on Monday, June 18 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
Derived from the popular Mexican telenovela, ALCANZAR UNA ESTRELLA, HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS follows 18-year-old Loren Tate (Brittany Underwood, One Life to Live) on her path from shy high school senior to superstar on the rise as she wins the love of her rock idol (Cody Longo, Fame).
With an ensemble cast featuring telenovela star Carlos Ponce (Couples Retreat), each hour-long episode reveals the ups and downs of dealing with friends, family, love and the pursuit of their dreams.
Actor James Franco will star in a multi-episode arc as Osborne "Oz" Silver, an eccentric movie mogul who lives life to the fullest, often outrageously. Offbeat, seductive and ruthless when he has to be, Oz adores making movies and does whatever it takes to make the films he wants.
- PREVIEW: Nick-at-Night Soap HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS
- HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS Characters: A Closer Look At This Exciting New Soap
- Nick at Nite To Air 80-Episode Daily Telenovela; Exec Producers Jill Farren Phelps & Hisham Abed, Head Writer Josh Griffith
- HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS Cast Previews The Nick at Nite Soap
- Grayson McCouch Joins HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS