After a new episode of THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER, ABC Family is airing the series finale of MAKE IT OR BREAK IT at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
Eight weeks at the USA Training Center have led to this moment: who will make it onto the 2012 Olympic Gymnastics team and who will be left behind. Payson decides to rework her floor routine at the risk of losing a spot on the team. Kaylie (Loren) is at a loss when Jordan refuses her help. Still recovering from surgery, Lauren balances her health with her need to make it to the Olympics.
Meanwhile, Kaylie is thrown for a loop when she is told that her drug test came back positive for a banned substance.
MAKE IT OR BREAK IT is executive produced by Holly Sorensen‚ Paul Stupin and John Ziffren. The series stars Ayla Kell‚ Josie Loren and Cassie Scerbo.
- INTERVIEW: Ayla Kell Previews Spring Premiere Of MAKE IT OR BREAK IT
- Q&A With MAKE IT OR BREAK IT's Cassie Scerbo, Star of Teen Spirit
- Q&A: MAKE IT OR BREAK IT's Ayla Kell
- Q&A: MAKE IT OR BREAK IT's Josie Loren
- Q&A: MAKE IT OR BREAK IT's Candace Cameron Bure
- TOP FIVE: My Opinion of the New DARK SHADOWS Movie; Plus, The Five Best Print Media Reviews
- THE COMPLETE LIST: 25 Biggest Blunders In Daytime Soap Opera History (September 2011)
- VOTE: Daytime Soap Best of the Week Poll (May 7-11, 2012)
- VOTE: Primetime Soap of the Week Poll (May 6-12, 2012)