In the one-hour episode, "Defiance," Amy and Ricky argue about her decision to attend summer school and keep an eye on his troublesome new foster brother, Ethan. Ben and his new girlfriend Dylan become increasingly desperate to see each other after being forbidden to do so, and Ben continues to reel from Henry's recent betrayal. And Grace struggles with defying her mother's expectations of her, while Adrian revels in a new happier romance.
Watch a preview below:
The series cast includes Shailene Woodley, Ken Baumann, Mark Derwin, India Eisley, Greg Finley, Daren Kagasoff, Megan Park, Francia Raisa, with Steve Schirripa and Molly Ringwald.
After Coach McIntire pairs the girls up, they must learn to live with a constant companion in "It Takes Two," on MAKE IT OR BREAK IT (9:00 - 10:00 p.m. ET/PT).
Coach McIntire decides to pair the girls up to teach the lesson that, while gymnastics is a single sport, they won't make it to the Olympics alone. This is not a training technique the girls were expecting, especially when Lauren and Payson are paired up and Kaylie is slotted with Kelly Parker. Still stinging from Kelly's betrayal before, how can Kaylie possibly live with this girl, let alone trust her? And Payson and Lauren are polar opposites, so how can they possibly agree on anything that can put them on the right track? Meanwhile, Austin pushes Kaylie to consider a career after the Olympics.
MAKE IT OR BREAK IT stars Ayla Kell, Josie Lauren, and Cassie Scerbo.
- WATCH: 4 Sneak Peeks From the MAKE IT OR BREAK IT Spring Premiere, "Smells Like Winner"
- INTERVIEW: Ayla Kell Previews Spring Premiere Of MAKE IT OR BREAK IT
- Q&A With MAKE IT OR BREAK IT's Cassie Scerbo, Star of Teen Spirit
- Q&A: MAKE IT OR BREAK IT's Ayla Kell
- Q&A: MAKE IT OR BREAK IT's Josie Loren
- Q&A: MAKE IT OR BREAK IT's Candace Cameron Bure
- SOAPnet To Air MAKE IT OR BREAK IT Marathon On March 26