The Year of the Soap continues as DOWNTON ABBEY, the Primetime Emmy Award-winning series from Julian Fellowes, airs a new episode on MASTERPIECE classic on Sunday, February 5 at 9 p.m. ET on PBS (check local listings).
The household prepares for the end of World War I.
While the family looks forward to having a private home again, cousin Isobel has other ideas for Downton.
In other events, a wounded officer makes a startling claim.
Watch a preview below:
Maggie Smith, Hugh Bonneville, Elizabeth McGovern and Dan Stevens headline the cast.
- DOWNTON ABBEY Covers TV Guide: The Year of the Soap Continues
- Shirley MacLaine Joining DOWNTON ABBEY For Season 3
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 1)
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 2): DARK SHADOWS, RAGGED ISLE, DALLAS, Univision Telenovelas and More
- Most Fascinating People of 2011