Sunday Night Nielsen Ratings: GLOBES Dominate, ONCE UPON A TIME Down, HOUSEWIVES Down, GOOD WIFE Down, PAN AM Steady, More
Posted by Kevin Mulcahy Jr.
- GOLDEN GLOBES RED CARPET rated a a 1.9 Adults 18-49 with an audience of about 7.35 million.
- GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS rated a 5.0 Adults 18-49 with an audience of about 16.8 million.
- ONCE UPON A TIME was down almost 11% with a 3.3 Adults 18-49 rating on an audience of about 9.84 million.
- Compared to EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION, in the same ABC time slot last year, ONCE UPON A TIME was up 65%.
- DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES was down about 10% with a 2.7 Adults 18-49 rating on an audience of about 7.83 million.
- Compared to last year, DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES was down almost 13%.
- DOWNTON ABBEY coming soon.
- THE GOOD WIFE was down almost 30% with a 1.9 Adults 18-49 rating on an audience of about 9.31 million. Last week it had a bump following the NFL playoffs on CBS.
- Compared to UNDERCOVER BOSS, in the same CBS time slot one year ago, THE GOOD WIFE was down almost 30%.
- SHAMELESS coming soon.
- HELL ON WHEELS coming soon.
- HOUSE OF LIES coming soon.
- ANGRY BOYS coming soon.
- PAN AM was steady with a 1.3 Adults 18-49 rating on an audience of about 3.93 million viewers.
- CALIFORNICATION coming soon.