GENERAL HOSPITAL's Kirsten Storms will not be resuming the role of Maxie Jones next month after all, according to Soaps In Depth. "Kirsten Storms will not be able to return as soon as originally hoped and announced," a rep for the show said. "Jen Lilley will continue to play Maxie Jones for the foreseeable future."
"I'm sad [Kirsten] is still sick," Lilley tweeted. "Rest up love! I'll keep Maxie kickin :) xo Here's to a bit more time on my favorite soap!"
Look for our new interview with Indie Soap Award nominee Bradford Anderson coming soon. When we spoke last week, he was still expecting Storms back on the show by this week.
- DIRTY SOAP REVELATION: Kirsten Storms is Sick, Illness is Called "Endometriosis" (Recasting as Maxie on GENERAL HOSPITAL Explained)
- Kirsten Storms: 'Fingers crossed you'll see more of me after the New Year!'
- Kirsten Storms On Her Way Back To GENERAL HOSPITAL; On Air Late February
- Kirsten Storms Not Returning To GENERAL HOSPITAL As Planned; Jen Lilley Continues As Maxie
- Most Fascinating People of 2011 (Kirsten Storms makes the list)
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 1)
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 2): DARK SHADOWS, RAGGED ISLE, DALLAS, Univision Telenovelas and More
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 2): DAR
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 2): DARK SHADOWS, RAGGED ISLE, DALLAS, Univision Telenovelas and MoreK SHADOWS, RAGGED ISLE, DALLAS, Univision Telenovelas and More
INTERVIEWS: AMC Cast Red Carpet Lynn Herring (Part 2) OLTL Stamford Robin Mattson Kristian Alfonso
CASTING NEWS: Darin Brooks joining B&B Michael Nader returns to AMC Hunter Tylo leaving B&B Samantha Logan joins GH
UPFRONTS: NBC FOX Univision Telemundo ABC CBS TBS/TNT CW USA
Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Jeanne Cooper dead at 84 - Tribute planned
Schedule change for ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE