The No. 1 program on broadcast television on Monday night among Adults 18-49, Adults 18-34, Men 18-49 and Women 18-49, the finale of LA FUERZA DEL DESTINO also ranks as the most-watched telecast in the novela’s full-run across key demographics.
This marks the 40th night Univision has ranked as the No. 1 broadcast network among Adults 18-49 – an 11% increase from 2010. Monday night’s novela finale also marks the 91st night Univision has ranked as the No. 1 broadcast network among Adults 18-34 – a 12% increase from last year.
Locally, LA FUERZA DEL DESTINO was the No. 1 broadcast program in primetime among:
- Total Viewers 2+ in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Houston, San Francisco, Phoenix and Sacramento
- Adults 18-49 in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Houston, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Phoenix and Sacramento
- Adults 18-34 in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Houston, Dallas, San Francisco, Phoenix and Sacramento
The finale of LA FUERZA DEL DESTINO had higher viewership than that of ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX stations combined in the following markets:
- Among Adults 18-49 in Los Angeles, Houston and Sacramento
- Among Adults 18-34 in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Houston, Dallas, San Francisco and Sacramento
As a result of the novela finale, Univision ranked as the fourth most socially active television network on Dec. 26, according to social TV data from Trendrr.tv. The finale of LA FUERZA DEL DESTINO generated nearly 28 million impressions on Twitter on Monday, according to Radian6.
SOURCE: The Nielsen Company, NPM Monday (12/26/2011) 8:00pm-11:00pm. Univision’s “La Fuerza del Destino” two-hour grand finale and “Don Francisco Presenta” based on Fast National Ratings and English-language broadcast networks based on Fast Affiliate Ratings. Reach based on NPM Fast Cume for Total Viewers 2+, 6+ minute qualified audience (visitors included), Live+SD. The Nielsen Company, NSI Ratings (12/26/2011), “La Fuerza del Destino” aired Monday 8-10pm E/PT, 7-9pm Central. Primetime is defined as ABC/CBS/NBC/IND/SLTV Monday 8-11pm (7-10pm CT) and FOX/CW Thursday 8-10pm (7-9pm CT). Live+SD. The NielsenCompany, NPM (12/27/2010-12/26/2011) VS. (12/28/2009-12/27/2010). MON-SAT 8PM-11PM, SUN 7PM-11PM, Rankings Based on Broadcast Nets Only. LIVE+SD. NOTE: Data for 12/23/11, 12/24/11 and 12/25/11 Based on fast affiliates.
- Pedro Armendáriz Jr., Star of 22 Telenovelas, Dies at 71