Monday Night Nielsen Ratings: GOSSIP GIRL Steady, HART OF DIXIE Steady, CASTLE Down, TERRA NOVA Has a Bye Week
Posted by Kevin Mulcahy Jr.
- GOSSIP GIRL (fall finale) was steady with a 0.6 Adults 18-49 on about 1.3 million viewers.
- In the CW target demographic of Women 18-34, GOSSIP GIRL doubled, to a 1.2 rating.
- Compared to 90210 (in the same CW time slot one year ago), GOSSIP GIRL was down 40%.
- HART OF DIXIE (fall finale) was also steady with a 0.8 Adults 18-49 on about 1.8 million viewers.
- In the CW target demographic of Women 18-34, HART OF DIXIE nearly doubled, to a 1.5 rating.
- Compared to GOSSIP GIRL(in the same CW time slot one year ago), HART OF DIXIE was down 27%.
- CASTLE was down about 26% with a 2.0 Adults 18-49 on about 8 million viewers.
- Compared to last year, CASTLE was down about 9%.