"We were disappointed to learn that Prospect Park's financing fell through. Prior to the end of last week, we were close to a fair deal for the writers," a spokesman for the WGA West said in a statement.
The creator of both shows, Agnes Nixon, said on Wednesday she has still has plenty of stories to tell—“if there’s anyone around with money to help.”
- SUSPENDED: Prospect Park Announces Suspension Of Effort To Bring ALL MY CHILDREN and ONE LIFE TO LIVE Online
- AFTRA: Prospect Park Has Not Responded For The Past Month
- Prospect Park's Jeff Kwatinetz: ALL MY CHILDREN, ONE LIFE TO LIVE To Be Streamed On Web (TOLN), Then On-Demand, Then Cable Channel
- The Online Network & Universal Music Group Team Up To Bring "Music, Ecommerce & Artist Participation" to ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE
- ABC Confirms AMC/OLTL Licensed to Prospect Park
- Prospect Park, ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Five Things Every Soap Fan Should Know about Daytime's New Powerhouse
- PRESS RELEASE: Prospect Park Names Technology Pioneer Stratton Sclavos as Partner & Member of Executive Team in Company's Online TV Venture
- REPORT: Susan Lucci Turns Down AMC Offer; Will AMC Continue Online After All?
- THE Online Network: Ron Carlivati Stays With ONE LIFE TO LIVE; Archer, Missal, Trishcitta, VerDorn Sign On
- PROSPECT PARK: The Online Network's Pitch to Investors & the Profitability of ONE LIFE TO LIVE, ALL MY CHILDREN