INTERVIEWS: Kin Shriner Lynn Herring (Part 2) Danna García Robin Mattson Kristian Alfonso
CASTING NEWS: Darin Brooks joining B&B Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R Hunter Tylo leaving B&B
Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Jeanne Cooper dead at 84 - Tribute planned
ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE shakeup writing teams - Updated AMC/OLTL spoilers
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Monday Night Nielsen Ratings: TERRA NOVA Up, GOSSIP GIRL Down, HART OF DIXIE Up
- TERRA NOVA was up almost 5% with a 2.2 Adults 18-49 on an audience of almost 7.2 million.
- Compared to a repeat of HOUSE (in the same FOX time slot one year ago) TERRA NOVA was up almost 38%.
- GOSSIP GIRL was down more than 14% with a .6 Adults 18-49 rating and about 1.3 million viewers.
- Compared to 90210 (in the same CW time slot one year ago) GOSSIP GIRL was down 40%.
- In the CW's target demographic, Women 18-34, GOSSIP GIRL managed a 1.2 rating.
- HART OF DIXIE was up more than 14% with a .8 Adults 18-49 from an audience of almost 1.9 million.
- Compared to GOSSIP GIRL (in the same CW time slot one year ago) HART OF DIXIE was down 20%.
- In the CW's target demographic, Women 18-34, freshman HART OF DIXIE delivered a solid 1.7 rating.
- Soap star showcase CASTLE was a repeat last night, but ABC did note in a press release that, "During the 10 o'clock hour, ABC's repeat Castle beat out NBC's original Rock Center with Brian Williams with both Total Viewers (+10%) and Adults 18-49 (+8%)."