Nadia and Farah both have two quotes in the top five! Next time, let's have them whip up some zingers for the men. Just because it's a "docu-series" doesn't mean they can't prepare! Nadia can work the sexual innuendo beat, and Farah can specialize in blind irony. She'd also be perfect for the Opposite Day special episode.
So here they are, starting with the most popular:
"I plan on doing some Beemer guzzling." - Nadia Bjorlin, 37.9%
"Stop bitching about nothing." - Kelly Monaco to Farah Fath, 23.0%
"I feel sad to leave my balls behind." - Nadia Bjorlin, 16.1%
"I'm the easiest person to get along with. - Farah Fath, 12.6
"I"m a no-drama type gal." - Farah Fath, 6.9%
This Sunday we'll be live-tweeting DIRTY SOAP once again, so join us and hundreds of other fans as we all play the DIRTY SOAP drinking game together and bitch about nothing.
- OPINION: DIRTY SOAP's Farah Fath Doesn't Like The Drama. (Uhm...Yes She Does)
- DIRTY SOAP Moves to Sundays at 10:30 ET, after KENDRA, Starting October 9; WATCH Farah Fath, John-Paul Lavoisier, Bambi in Bonus Video
- OPINION: DIRTY SOAP Episode 2 Focuses On Family (Fary & Bambi!); Farah Is The Breakout Star!
- SURVEY RESULTS: DIRTY SOAP Nielsen Ratings MIA, but WLS Readers Rate it a Hit!
- Watch: Exclusive interview with Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa, executive producers of DIRTY SOAP
- View all DIRTY SOAP features on WeLoveSoaps.com
- THE COMPLETE LIST: 25 Biggest Blunders In Daytime Soap Opera History