The January 1978 issue Rona Barrett's Daytimers magazine included a "Daytime's 10 Most Tempting Women" special issue which also profiled Kate Mulgrew, Veleka Gray, Jaime Lyn Bauer, Brooke Bundy, Deidre Hall, Suzanne Rogers, Katherine Glass and Kay Heberle.
Daytimers was a great source of information and fun gossip in its day but you had to live with occasional inaccuracies such as seeing "Candice Earley" on the cover and "Candace Earley" with an "a" on the inside. They also notably referred to Deidre Hall's legendary Marlena as "Marlene." But it was always worth the read.
Ignoring that, who do you think was the most "tempting" woman in AMC history?
We hope you enjoy and come back daily for a new AMC classic article.
(Click image below to view larger. You may need to click it a second time to enlarge again)
- FLASHBACK: Catching Up With The Stars Of ALL MY CHILDREN (1979)
- FLASHBACK: Great Courtroom Trials - ALL MY CHILDREN's Jeff Martin
- FLASHBACK: The Love Story of Phil Brent & Tara Martin on ALL MY CHILDREN
- FLASHBACK: August 1973, 1974, 1975 - What Was Popular In The Soap World
- FLASHBACK: Susan Lucci 1971 - "If You Can't Make It To The Top By Being A Good Girl, Then It's Not Worth It"
- FLASHBACK: David Canary 1988
- FLASHBACK: Michael E. Knight 1984