The March 1981 issue of Daytimers magazine featured two-page spread on Miller titled "NOT SO FRAGILE (but handle with care anyway!)". At the height of AMC's popularity Miller would get chased down the streets of New York by fans.
"It's a frightening feeling," Miller said at the time.
We hope you enjoy and come back daily for a new AMC classic article.
(Click image below to view larger. You may need to click a second time to enlarge again.)
- INTERVIEW: Catching Up With Taylor Miller
- FLASHBACK: Erica Kane Goes To The Disco 1979 + AW Bonus
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's Cliff & Nina Marry 1981
- FLASHBACK: Candice Earley Finds A Bus Ride Romance! 1978
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's Mark LaMura "Ask Him a Question, Get a STRAIGHT ANSWER"
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's James Mitchell "The Way They Were" 1980
- FLASHBACK: AMC's Ann & Paul - Their Love Overcame All Obstacle (1976)
- FLASHBACK: Catching Up With The Stars Of ALL MY CHILDREN (1979)
- FLASHBACK: Daytime's 10 Most Tempting Women (1978)
- FLASHBACK: Great Courtroom Trials - ALL MY CHILDREN's Jeff Martin
- FLASHBACK: The Love Story of Phil Brent & Tara Martin on ALL MY CHILDREN
- FLASHBACK: August 1973, 1974, 1975 - What Was Popular In The Soap World
- FLASHBACK: Susan Lucci 1971 - "If You Can't Make It To The Top By Being A Good Girl, Then It's Not Worth It"
- FLASHBACK: David Canary 1988
- FLASHBACK: Michael E. Knight 1984