In the 1976 Daytimer TV Super Special magazine (Issue No. 3), each family is broken down and characters examined.
Some of the character descriptions include:
"Kate Martin (Kay Campbell) is the well meaning mother of Joe and Paul. They often try to keep their problems from her so she will not worry."
"Phoebe Tyler (Ruth Warrick), the domineering mother of Anne and Lincoln, has turner her children against her with her busy-body ways. Only her step-grandson, Chuck, stays by her. She has taken to drinking to forget her loneliness."
(Click images to view larger. You may need to click a second time to enlarge again.)
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's Susan Lucci Says "Men Think I'm Easy" 1981
- FLASHBACK: Judith Barcroft & Husband - ALL MY CHILDREN's Star Couple 1976
- FLASHBACK: The Return of Sean Cudahy & ALL MY CHILDREN Synopsis 1988
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN - The Children Are Finally Growing Up 1979
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's Nico & Cecily 1989
- FLASHBACK: Getting To Know ALL MY CHILDREN's Trent Bushey! 1989
- FLASHBACK: Not So Fragile Taylor Miller (But Handle With Care Anyway) 1981
- FLASHBACK: Erica Kane Goes To The Disco 1979 + AW Bonus
- FLASHBACK: Eileen Herlie "The Way They Were" 1982
- FLASHBACK: Candice Earley Finds A Bus Ride Romance! 1978
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's Mark LaMura "Ask Him a Question, Get a STRAIGHT ANSWER"
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's James Mitchell "The Way They Were" 1980
- FLASHBACK: AMC's Ann & Paul - Their Love Overcame All Obstacle (1976)
- FLASHBACK: Catching Up With The Stars Of ALL MY CHILDREN (1979)
- FLASHBACK: Daytime's 10 Most Tempting Women (1978)
- FLASHBACK: Great Courtroom Trials - ALL MY CHILDREN's Jeff Martin
- FLASHBACK: The Love Story of Phil Brent & Tara Martin on ALL MY CHILDREN
- FLASHBACK: August 1973, 1974, 1975 - What Was Popular In The Soap World
- FLASHBACK: Susan Lucci 1971 - "If You Can't Make It To The Top By Being A Good Girl, Then It's Not Worth It"
- FLASHBACK: David Canary 1988
- FLASHBACK: Michael E. Knight 1984