In the May 1979 issue of The Soap Box newsletter, John K. Genovese has some quibbles with the show but says "the majority of the storylines on ALL MY CHILDREN are refreshing, enjoyable, and well-handled."
What did you think of of the show during this time?
(Click images to view larger. You may need to click a second time to enlarge again.)
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's Nico & Cecily 1989
- FLASHBACK: Getting To Know ALL MY CHILDREN's Trent Bushey! 1989
- FLASHBACK: Not So Fragile Taylor Miller (But Handle With Care Anyway) 1981
- FLASHBACK: Erica Kane Goes To The Disco 1979 + AW Bonus
- FLASHBACK: Eileen Herlie "The Way They Were" 1982
- FLASHBACK: Candice Earley Finds A Bus Ride Romance! 1978
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's Mark LaMura "Ask Him a Question, Get a STRAIGHT ANSWER"
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's James Mitchell "The Way They Were" 1980
- FLASHBACK: AMC's Ann & Paul - Their Love Overcame All Obstacle (1976)
- FLASHBACK: Catching Up With The Stars Of ALL MY CHILDREN (1979)
- FLASHBACK: Daytime's 10 Most Tempting Women (1978)
- FLASHBACK: Great Courtroom Trials - ALL MY CHILDREN's Jeff Martin
- FLASHBACK: The Love Story of Phil Brent & Tara Martin on ALL MY CHILDREN
- FLASHBACK: August 1973, 1974, 1975 - What Was Popular In The Soap World
- FLASHBACK: Susan Lucci 1971 - "If You Can't Make It To The Top By Being A Good Girl, Then It's Not Worth It"
- FLASHBACK: David Canary 1988
- FLASHBACK: Michael E. Knight 1984