ONE LIFE TO LIVE executive producer Frank Valentini has signed a deal with the company to continue with the serial drama when it moves online, according to a new report from Deadline Hollywoood. Additionally, Valentini has also been named VP Serial Dramas for Prospect Park’s new online network. In this role, Valentini will work closely with Prospect Park partners Jeff Kwatinetz and Rich Frank and their executive team on programming strategies, including the upcoming relaunch of ALL MY CHILDREN.
“Frank’s successful track record both creatively and produce-orially with ONE LIFE TO LIVE has been stellar and we are honored that he has also agreed to take on more responsibilities at our new network,” Kwatinetz and Frank said.
“Under Frank Valentini’s stewardship, ONE LIFE TO LIVE’s popularity and ratings continue to increase, and his commitment to us is another milestone in our commitment to relaunching One Life to Live with the best possible quality and storylines for audiences everywhere.”
“I am thrilled to join the Prospect Park team continuing my role as the executive producer of ONE LIFE TO LIVE,” Valentini said. “As we enter this new chapter, I must extend a very big, heartfelt thank you to the show’s creator Agnes Nixon who has always been generous with her support of our vision of her creation, ABC for affording me an incomparable experience for the past 26 years at ONE LFIE TO LIVE and the fans with their unwavering passion determined not to let their shows go away. The cast and crew is my family and I am very proud to have this opportunity to continue working with this talented and dedicated team. And finally, I must extend a huge thanks to Rich Frank and Jeff Kwatinetz of Prospect Park, whose pioneering innovation is giving us more life to live.”
Elsewhere a Prospect Park, the company is working on a number of pilots including two soap operas.
FREESTYLE at ABC, from writer Richard Kramer. A soap set around the sexy world of one of the nation’s preeminent dance centers.
DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY, from writer Daran Little, set up at NBC International. A sexy, international soap that follows the sometimes over-the-top exploits of foreign diplomats and their embassies as they live it up on London’s Embassy Row.
- REPORT: Susan Lucci Turns Down AMC Offer; Will AMC Continue Online After All?
- AMC PROSPECT PARK UPDATE: Cameron Mathison & Others In; Alicia Minshew Would Only Recur At Most
- Susan Lucci Rips Brian Frons In New Paperback Version Of Her Memoir: I watched Brian Frons' decisions destroy the production of our show
- TV Guide Network Paying Tribute To ALL MY CHILDREN With 1-Hour Special On Sept. 11
- Sarah Michelle's Character On AMC Will Be...
- EXCLUSIVE: Justin Bruening To Guest Star On CSI: NEW YORK
- Last Day Of Taping ABC's ALL MY CHILDREN: Soap Stars React on Twitter
- Ricky Paull Goldin: End of ABC's ALL MY CHILDREN "Like A Crime Scene", Working on Soap Spoof Web Series CEREALITY
- Agnes Nixon Created Big Cliffhanger For AMC Ending
- ABC Confirms AMC/OLTL Licensed to Prospect Park
- Prospect Park, ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Five Things Every Soap Fan Should Know about Daytime's New Powerhouse
- PRESS RELEASE: Prospect Park Names Technology Pioneer Stratton Sclavos as Partner & Member of Executive Team in Company's Online TV Venture