Kim Delaney (ex-Jenny, ALL MY CHILDREN) was escorted off the National Constitution Center stage Thursday night, in the midst of delivering a mostly incoherent speech for the Liberty Medal Award presentation to Former U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates.
It is unclear what was wrong with Delaney, but she appeared disheveled as she struggled to read a speech, which partly described her character’s role on ARMY WIVES, off of the teleprompter.
“As I try to comfort wives, husbands, families, fathers, children...loved ones, made good, what I’ve learned is the Constitution Center,” Delaney says.
After appearing disoriented and confused during her speech, Delaney was interrupted by an employee who escorted her off the stage.
You can watch Delaney’s speech below.
Delaney appeared on THE VIEW on Friday but the show was pre-recorded on Wednesday.
- OPINION: Thoughts on the ALL MY CHILDREN Television Finale ("This is not the ending I wanted")
- NEWS ROUNDUP SPECIAL: Stories From Across The World About ALL MY CHILDREN & The State of Soaps (Viewer parties everywhere!)
- AMC Finale Survey: Let us know what you thought!
- The End Of ALL MY CHILDREN: Bobby Martin's Revenge?
- Former ALL MY CHILDREN Star Kim Delaney Escorted Off Stage After Disoriented Speech
- "All My Children" and "Erica Kane"Trending On Twitter
- Classic ALL MY CHILDREN articles
- Good-bye Erica Kane: We Love Soaps' Roger Newcomb on Canada's CTV