FLASHBACK: Erica Kane Goes To The Disco 1979 + AW Bonus
Posted by We Love Soaps TV
As a tribute to ALL MY CHILDREN's final weeks on ABC, we continue our series of daily Flashbacks today with a look at Erica and Mark at her discotheque.
The April 1979 issue of the monthly newsletter "The Soap Box" featured a fun photo of Erica Kane and Mark Dalton dancing away with the headline, "Soap Opera Fever! How to Catch It."
As a bonus, we're including a wonderful photo and story from ANOTHER WORLD that includes Harding Lemay, Paul Rauch, Victoria Wyndham and Douglass Watson.
We hope you enjoy and come back daily for a new AMC classic article.
(Click image below to view larger. You may need to click a second time to enlarge again.)
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's Mark LaMura "Ask Him a Question, Get a STRAIGHT ANSWER"
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's James Mitchell "The Way They Were" 1980
- FLASHBACK: AMC's Ann & Paul - Their Love Overcame All Obstacle (1976)
- FLASHBACK: Catching Up With The Stars Of ALL MY CHILDREN (1979)
- FLASHBACK: Daytime's 10 Most Tempting Women (1978)
- FLASHBACK: Great Courtroom Trials - ALL MY CHILDREN's Jeff Martin
- FLASHBACK: The Love Story of Phil Brent & Tara Martin on ALL MY CHILDREN
- FLASHBACK: August 1973, 1974, 1975 - What Was Popular In The Soap World
- FLASHBACK: Susan Lucci 1971 - "If You Can't Make It To The Top By Being A Good Girl, Then It's Not Worth It"
- FLASHBACK: David Canary 1988
- FLASHBACK: Michael E. Knight 1984