As a tribute to ALL MY CHILDREN's final days on ABC, we continue our series of daily Flashbacks today with a feature on the character of Sean Cudahy and a synopsis
In the May 23, 1988 issue of Soap Opera Update magazine, a feature recalling the history of the character of Sean Cudahy, who was played by Alan Dysert. Sean returned to Pine Valley that year. He almost married Cecily before Palmer offered him a job out of town.
There's also a great synopsis of what was happening at the time - Cindy, Nico, Skye, Natalie and more!
(Click images to view larger. You may need to click a second time to enlarge again.)
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN - The Children Are Finally Growing Up 1979
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's Nico & Cecily 1989
- FLASHBACK: Getting To Know ALL MY CHILDREN's Trent Bushey! 1989
- FLASHBACK: Not So Fragile Taylor Miller (But Handle With Care Anyway) 1981
- FLASHBACK: Erica Kane Goes To The Disco 1979 + AW Bonus
- FLASHBACK: Eileen Herlie "The Way They Were" 1982
- FLASHBACK: Candice Earley Finds A Bus Ride Romance! 1978
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's Mark LaMura "Ask Him a Question, Get a STRAIGHT ANSWER"
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's James Mitchell "The Way They Were" 1980
- FLASHBACK: AMC's Ann & Paul - Their Love Overcame All Obstacle (1976)
- FLASHBACK: Catching Up With The Stars Of ALL MY CHILDREN (1979)
- FLASHBACK: Daytime's 10 Most Tempting Women (1978)
- FLASHBACK: Great Courtroom Trials - ALL MY CHILDREN's Jeff Martin
- FLASHBACK: The Love Story of Phil Brent & Tara Martin on ALL MY CHILDREN
- FLASHBACK: August 1973, 1974, 1975 - What Was Popular In The Soap World
- FLASHBACK: Susan Lucci 1971 - "If You Can't Make It To The Top By Being A Good Girl, Then It's Not Worth It"
- FLASHBACK: David Canary 1988
- FLASHBACK: Michael E. Knight 1984