Watch our latest episode below, enjoy a few of our favorite quotes, and let us know what you think. And tell us who you would like to see on WE LOVE SOAPS TV next.
WE LOVE SOAPS TV: Are there reasons people will want to watch before the reset?
Greg Meng: There are!
What we've got are little "mini-plots." A mini-plot is a little surprise that does have a plot, that we're inserting into the shows. It could be serving as a clue: we'll leave that up to you to figure out.
Greg Meng: We have Bo and Hope actually working, yes! Working together. So that's fun. And you do need to watch now because you have to see where we're going to take this.
Greg Meng: We don't just have a gay character on the show. We're going to do a gay storyline. There's more to Sonny, and there isn't just one gay character in Salem. And that's all I can say right now.
Watch on YouTube here.
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES at NBC.com
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 3.04 On The Set Of DAYS With Joseph Mascolo
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 3.05 On The Set Of DAYS With Kristian Alfonso
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 3.07 On The Set Of DAYS With Drake Hogestyn
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 3.08 On The Set Of DAYS With Chandler Massey
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 3.09 On The Set Of DAYS With Matt Ashford
Damon L. Jacobs is a Licensed Therapist in New York City who specializes in treating depression, stress management, anger management, ageism, and grief/loss issues. He is also the author of the popular book "Absolutely Should-less: The Secret to Living the Stress-Free Life You Deserve," currently available at Amazon.com. For more information about scheduling a Skype consultation or a speaking engagement, please email him at Shouldless@gmail.com.