Watch our latest episode below, and enjoy a few select quotes just to whet your appetite.
Let us know what you think, and tell us who you would like to see on WE LOVE SOAPS TV next, in the comments section, below!
Joseph Mascolo: At the time that they called me I was doing a play with Burt Reynolds down in Houston. So when they called me, I had no idea what they were talking about.
WE LOVE SOAPS TV: Stefano and Marlena have a very complex relationship?
Joseph Mascolo: Yes, as a matter of fact, we had a scene together a week ago, and it was really kind of fun, to get back to those notes again, and I think she enjoyed it, too. And God bless her, she looks wonderful.
Joseph Mascolo: I'm always amazed at Stefano's being so prolific, having children all over the world. I'm amazed that a man as brilliant as Stefano, does not know how to make love to a woman without impregnating her. I mean, how can that be? Every time someone walks through the door, it's like, here's your other son! Oh, okay.
- Official Website - JosephMascolo.com
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES at NBC.com
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 3.05 On The Set Of DAYS With Kristian Alfonso
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 3.06 On The Set Of DAYS With Greg Meng
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 3.07 On The Set Of DAYS With Drake Hogestyn
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 3.08 On The Set Of DAYS With Chandler Massey
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 3.09 On The Set Of DAYS With Matt Ashford
Damon L. Jacobs is a Licensed Therapist in New York City who specializes in treating depression, stress management, anger management, ageism, and grief/loss issues. He is also the author of the popular book "Absolutely Should-less: The Secret to Living the Stress-Free Life You Deserve," currently available at Amazon.com. For more information about scheduling a Skype consultation or a speaking engagement, please email him at Shouldless@gmail.com.