I won't give away too much here, but you can weigh in on the LOST series finale in the comments. Did you love it or hate it or were you somewhere in between?
Here is a round-up of LOST finale stories:
- Was LOST ruined by its own fans?
- Told you so!: Purgatory camp was right all along
- An enormously entertaining finale
- A ratings disappointment: LOST finale watched by only 13.5M (3.4M tuned in to Jimmy Kimmel)
- If this is supposed to be a smart show, why a wimpy, phony, huggy-bear ending?
- It's supposed to polarize — the perfect encapsulation of a polarizing show
- Fans were set up for disappointment after months of overselling and over-promising
- Ending defied logic: Penny & Desmond weren't on plane!
- LOST series finale was terrific — if you weren't a hardcore Lostie
- It mattered, it moved, it achieved, it was epic, stirring, full of heart, commitment
- LOST reunion tour: We got emotional resolution, but not intellectual resolution
- 2 types of fans: Plot lovers hated it, those who cared about character loved it
- It was an emotionally cathartic sendoff
- A "Jacob's Ladder" ending
- It was disorienting because it told us what producers considered most important
- "I feel cheated": Whole finale was predictable, unremarkable
- LOST was the ultimate long-con, with a wretched final 15 minutes
- The finale was forced — and a cop-out
- Final minutes shouldn't ruin the series
- Deserves a B+: It's like Team Darlton pulled an all-nighter
- All the smooching and crying gave us satisfying emotional closure
- LOST at its best: emotional, funny, with focus on faith, hope, romance
- Final 10 minutes felt like "Punk'd" // It was almost a "Newhart" ending
- A series built on flashbacks ended on a cosmic collective flashback
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel's LOST alterante endings
- Target airs LOST-themed ads
- Matthew Fox and Jimmy Kimmel explain the finale
- YouTubers post reactions
- It was basically a "clip show" with interstitial action that was new
- Fittingly brilliant
- Pandered to high-brow tastes but failed to answer questions fans had invested in
- Ending made everything seem trivial, including the ending
- Marilyn Manson cries
- 10 reasons why finale was mind-blowing
- Explaining the ending
- Jack, Jesus-like?
- LOST proved to be overtly Christian
- But why did it come down to a Christian God?
- Bound to be unanswered questions
- Skipping over sci-fi logistics was right thing
- There were 2 possible reactons: "That was it?" Or: "That was it. Wow"
- "Mr. Eko" rejected finale
- LOST went from sci-fi to fantastical spiritualism
- What's next for LOST stars?
- 107 ads took up more than 45 minutes of time
- Australians outraged they have wait until Wednesday to watch the finale
INTERVIEWS: AMC Cast Red Carpet Lynn Herring (Part 2) OLTL Stamford Robin Mattson Kristian Alfonso
CASTING NEWS: Darin Brooks joining B&B Michael Nader returns to AMC Hunter Tylo leaving B&B Samantha Logan joins GH
UPFRONTS: NBC FOX Univision Telemundo ABC CBS TBS/TNT CW USA
Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Jeanne Cooper dead at 84 - Tribute planned
Schedule change for ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE