All you have to do to win is answer five questions based on We Love Soaps interviews over this past year. The first five readers with the correct answers sent to Jacobs@welovesoaps.net will win the book. [NOTE: please do NOT post the answers on this post]. Good luck!
1. What news did Suzanne Rogers get from her doctor in 1985? How did she respond?
2. Accoring to Tony Geary, what are two simple things people can do to support individuals living with HIV/AIDS?
3. Louise Sorel is an outspoken advocate for animal rights. What are two organizations she discussed supporting during our interview?
4. Which WLS Weekend star double majored in Psychology and Women’s Studies in college?
5. What book has Adam Mayfield used to challenge and reduce his destructive thought patterns?