We Love Soaps had the profound privilege of attending the Broadway Cares Equity Fight AIDS benefit concert in New York back on March 21, 2010, and speaking to many ABC stars about their reasons for participating in this event. Please enjoy this series of interviews spotlighting the commitment and devotion of these talented stars.
MELISSA ARCHER (Presented and sang in “9 to 5” from "9 to 5")
We Love Soaps: How was it for you to be here tonight?
Melissa Archer: It was really exciting. It was so much fun, I enjoyed it a lot. I was kind of nervous to be honest. It was a lot of memorizing.
We Love Soaps: You had a lot of important information to memorize. What’s it like to walk out onto a Broadway stage and have all these people yelling and cheering your name?
Melissa Archer: It’s amazing. It’s such a wonderful event. It’s so cool to have everyone come together to do this. And seeing all your friends and being able to cheer them on, it’s really great.
We Love Soaps: Anything you can preview for us about Natalie?
Melissa Archer: How can I tease this? Natalie might be getting into a bit of trouble coming up pretty soon. And it involves Marty and John. That’s all I’m saying.
EDITOR'S NOTE: If you would like to learn more ways to take action against the spread of HIV/AIDS, and want to learn more about the current HIV Vaccine Clinical Trials, please visit Hope Takes Action, or contact Damon at Jacobs@welovesoaps.net.
- WLS TV # 17 - Broadway Cares Event
- Broadway Cares 2010 - Anthony Geary Interview
- Broadway Cares 2010 - Cornelius Smith, Jr. Interview
- Broadway Cares 2010 - BethAnn Bonner & Bree Williamson Interview
- Broadway Cares 2010 - Jason Tam Interview
- Broadway Cares 2010 - Kristen Alderson Interview
- Broadway Cares 2010 - Brandon Barash Interview
- Broadway Cares 2010 - Ron Carlivati Interview
- Broadway Cares 2010 - Mark Lawson Interview
- Broadway Cares 2010 - Bradford Anderson Interview