We are so very grateful to all of you for all your enthusiastic support of this website. We appreciate every piece of feedback and thoughtful comment, and have worked hard this past year to bring you the most relevant and informative articles, interviews, awards coverage, and videos. Our traffic has increased every single month and we've grown by 500% since this time last year. Along with all the wonderful things that comes with this type of exposure comes added expenses including bandwidth and server space to host the site, the photos, the video interviews and episodes, the podcasts, etc. If you have enjoyed these features and would like to see more, there are multiple ways you can support We Love Soaps.
1. Visit our Sponsors. You'll notice ads running on the website and in some of our WE LOVE SOAPS TV episodes. Visiting our sponsor websites and checking out their products will help us secure additional sponsorship.
2. Fill out our demographic survey. This survey will help our advertisers know who is reading and for how long.
3. We Love Soaps Store. Feel free to visit the We Love Soaps Store any time if you are interested in our merchandise.
4. Spread the word. Word of mouth is our best advertising. If you like something we do, or think there are websites out there where people might be interested in our perspective on the past, present and future of soaps, post a link or tell someone about the site.
5. Donations. We welcome contributions of any dollar amount that you can offer. However, we are offering thank you gifts for the following donations:
$50 - A signed copy of "Absolutely Should-less: The Secret To Living The Stress-Free Life You Deserve" by Damon L. Jacobs
$75 - Signed copy of the book, plus signed copy of the film "Manhattanites", written and produced by Roger Newcomb, starring Ilene Kristen, David Fumero, Aiden Turner, and more.
$100 - Both a signed book, film, plus a We Love Soaps t-shirt.
$150 - All of the above, plus a personal thank you call from Damon & Roger, and acknowledgment on a future episode of WE LOVE SOAPS TV.