Best ABC Audited Magazines:
- Allure. Rate base increased 31% during the decade to a current 1.05 million. Missed rate base with just two issues.
- The Economist: Weekly never missed rate base (510 issues) and delivered 14% bonus circ during the decade.
- Weight Watchers: Delivered 123,000 (17%) in bonus circ over a 1.25 million rate base over the decade.
Worst ABC Audited Magazines:
- Ladies' Home Journal: Rate base decreased 8%, yet there were 54 misses out of 120 releases over the decade.
- Soap Opera Digest: Rate base decreased 55%, yet nearly half the 520 releases missed the guarantee over the decade.
- TV Guide: Rate base decreased by nearly 10 million, yet over 37% of the circa 510 releases missed the guarantee over the decade.